Wiley publishes in a number of subject areas – from life, physical, and health sciences, to social sciences and humanities.
Within these subjects we provide online tools, journals, books, databases, reference works, and laboratory protocols, covering all sub-categories within the key subject areas.
A selection of these subjects that are of most interest to our customers consists of the following:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Hematology and Transfusion
- Infectious Diseases
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Veterinary Medicine
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Aquaculture, Fisheries, and Fish Biology
- Earth, Environmental & Space Science
- Ecology, Conservation, and Evolution
- Food Science & Technology
- Plant Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Polymer Science
- Statistics and Mathematics
Contact us for further information on how these subjects areas are relevant to your needs.