At a glance
Case study: online ad campaign with print advertising support
- eTOC skyscraper ad: engaged 35% of users
- Leaderboard ad: 9,500+ unique users and 50,000+ impressions
- Skyscraper ad: 8,000+ unique users and 40,000+ impressions
One of the world’s biggest oral health brands wanted to build awareness in the Australian market. Having reviewed previous reprint campaigns in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Wiley recommended a geo-targeted online campaign focused on Australia and New Zealand.
An integrated Wiley campaign with three key components:
- Roadblock advertising across the dentistry sector featuring static creative
- A leaderboard ad with click through to a Wiley article e-print of the client’s choice – offering clinical support to the product line
- Sponsored eTOC alerts featuring skyscraper ads with click through to the client’s website – enabling users to register for free products
This online campaign was further supported by print advertising in the Australian Dental Journal.
Engagement and exposure exceeded client expectations to deliver the following results:
- eTOC skyscraper ad: engaged over 35% of users
- Leaderboard ad: engaged over 9,500 unique users and generated over 50,000 impressions
- Skyscraper ad: engaged over 8,000 unique users and generated over 40,000 impressions
Contact us to find out how an online campaign could help engage your target audience and drive your brand marketing strategy.